Thursday 30 May 2013

Just Saying


Life is not about who's real to your face, 
it's about who's real behind your back.

Nowadays, it is quite hard to have someone who is being truth to you. They might seem nice to your face but at the back... wow, hanya Tuhan je yang tahu. They might gives u a happy face but deep inside their hearts are cursing you. Only God knows. 

Well you know something, only coward who has no dignity and pride will speak behind someone else's back. Being an adult are not based on age u know. It is about how u counter any obstacles, problems or even be matured, well-educated enough to face the person. Just so u know, whatever happens behind my back is not worth my time and effort. I can only pray that God gives u guidance and semoga kita semua diampunkan dosa. Amin.

As for me, I am very blessed of having a very supportive, loyal friends who will always be by my side no matter what. Who will give me advices if I did any wrongs. Who will never take advantage of me. They will never go behind me and cakap bukan-bukan. To dear readers, that's why choosing your TRUE friends are very vital. Must always look at their EDUCATIONAL background. If u mingle with the wrong ones, like it or not u will be like them sooner or later. I am so blessed since I've been surrounding with friends who is well-mannered, educated and so many beautiful positives vibes which can't be listed here. And seriously speaking I am so much missing korang semua. All of them are pursuing their dreams of becoming lecturers overseas. Cepat balik, aku dah ngidam Molten Choc Cake balik dah *ehem ehem*

Me, as some of u know me, I am not so pandai compared to others hehe but still CGPA 3+ ;p ; and not really good at controlling my temper. But Alhamdulillah, my husband thought me well. He always said to me that by being so emotional u will show ur weaknesses and your shallow thoughts. Which is so true. I always pray to Allah SWT to always give me guidance and grant me patience towards many many things or people that annoy me. My mama also said to me, those who speaks behind your back are not worth of my attention. Which is very true.Again, I am so blessed of having a very loving family who will be by my side thru thick and thin. Abah, Mak, Ayue, Deqna, Lily, Fauzan and even Sofea and Imran, I love you. You guys are always there by my side no matter what. Korang  memang best! Hehe Won't trade u guys for everything in this world. Thanks Ya Allah..

Having a family now makes me realize that what important most in life is MY FAMILY. My dad thought me well, wealth can't buy you a good children, can't offer you a happy life. If u have a very happy family trust me u will create a home not just a house. If u know what I mean. Raising your own children instead of asking someone to take care of them (unless u r VERY busy working) is vital. My parent were working and not even once in my life, they passed me to the whoever if they have to work during weekends. Dorang akan angkut kitorang 4 beradik sekali duduk dalam hotel and buat laa apa-apa yang patut sementara my dad buat kerja dia. It was fun. It makes who we are now. It makes my mom and dad's bond grow stronger. We are really close. We will always be together Insya Allah.

This is what I am trying to do. Even I am really busy organizing my work at the office and later at my husband's pet shop, I will always bring my daughter along. Walau pun penat dia lima puluh kali ganda but it is worth it. I can play with her, put her to sleep. It is priceless. Dear Aisyah, I love you with all my heart. Semoga menjadi anak yang solehah dan dikurniakan sifat-sifat murni dan sentiasa dijauhkan dengan sifat Mazmumah. Amin.





No comments:

Post a Comment